Abound always has an eye out for talent.
- If you are interested in working for a company with strong corporate values that prides itself on the highest level of customer service then we want to hear from you.
- If you are a successful advisor or consultant in the financial services industry but are tired of traveling the roads then let's get together and see if we are a fit.
- If you are a former operations or technology manager or executive from a community financial institution and are looking for a new avenue to express your expertise then we need to talk.
- If you possess strong organizational and project management skills and are a team player then contact us now.
Regional Sales Position
Position Title: Regional Director
Region: West (Texas to Illinois and West)
Reports To: President
Position Summary: Abound Resources’ Regional Manager is responsible for business development activities in assigned territory including participation in marketing planning for territory, target account strategies, prospect identification and qualification, presentation of Abound Resources services, proposal development and follow up with the ultimate result being achievement of sales and revenue goals for the territory.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Identifying opportunities to apply Abound Resources’ services
- Conducting conference calls to qualify prospects, identify needs and present appropriate Abound Resources services
- Conducting face to face sales calls as appropriate to qualify prospects, identify needs and present appropriate Abound Resources services
- Development and follow up of proposals
- Providing direction to prospecting and calling efforts of Business Development Associates
- Finalizing and closing contracts for consulting engagements
- Understanding banking environment in territory
- Maintaining a full and thorough knowledge of Abound Resources’ services
- Interface with Marketing Manager in development of marketing plans for assigned territory
- Management of Territory travel and expense budget
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
The primary qualification for an Abound Resources Regional Manager is experience in business development in the Community Banking and Credit Union Industries, ideally calling on “C” level individuals in financial institution management. Other position requirements include:
- Thorough knowledge of the community banking and credit union industries
- Successful sales experience in the financial service industry including prospecting, qualification, needs identification, proposal development and closing
- Knowledge of banking processes and procedures
- Ability to lead a sales pursuit team from proposal to closing
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with senior level financial institution management
- Minimum four year degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent interpersonal, speaking and presentation skills
Please feel free to send us your resume for consideration.