All effective credit union consulting methodologies begin with an assessment of the current situation. Developing an effective Credit Union Marketing Strategy is no different.
Abound Resources’ retail credit union consulting and marketing strategy development services begin with defining where your credit union’s marketing planning stands relative to our proven methodology for developing cost effective marketing strategy.
Credit Union Marketing Strategy and Credit Union Retail Strategy has two well defined levels:
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Tactical Marketing Planning
Strategic Marketing Planning
Strategic Credit Union Marketing Planning revolves around the member experience.
As illustrated in the circle, a member:
1. Realizes a need
2. Seeks a solution
3. Makes a purchase
4. Has a post purchase experience
Our marketing strategies, then, must be aligned with that set of member behaviors.
Abound Resources will help you develop strategies that:
- Analyze the environment in which your memberss and prospective memberss realize their need for a financial service
- Segment your target prospects and members based on your strengths and the products and services that are consistent with you institution’s strategy
- Develop Acquisition strategies to attract the members you seek
- Develop Retention strategies to ensure member satisfaction and loyalty
Tactical Credit Union Marketing Planning
Again, at the tactical and executional level, Abound Resources’ Credit Union Consulting methodology for marketing reflects typical member behavior.
A prospective buyer must be aware of a product or service.
They must also understand the value proposition of the product or service.
They must then believe the value proposition.
Only then can a prospective purchaser begin to narrow down their preferences and make their final purchase decision. Our tactical and executional marketing planning methodology will ensure that the programs and tactics within your marketing plan are aligned and timed to move prospects across the Purchase Decision Continuum.