Recorded: August 22, 2013Duration: 60 minutes
Your credit union technology budget process is right around the corner and to do it right (and to meet the new regulatory scrutiny) you need to develop your strategic technology plan first.
View this free webinar to learn:
- The proven process for developing your credit union's strategic technology plan and technology budget
- The industry and technology trends you need to consider (not just the hottest ones promoted in credit union technology news)
- How to line up your credit union IT strategic plan with your credit union's strategic plan (and get CEO and business line execs engaged in your process)
- The FFIEC guidance on technology plans, budgets and the role of the IT Steering Committee
- The most common 2013 IT audit findings (and how to address in your plan)
- How to forecast your credit union's IT spending (and how your technology spending compares to peers)
About the Presenter
Brad Smith is co-founder and President of Abound Resources. Brad has spent the last 20+ years helping community and small regional community financial institutions achieve their business goals be integrating strategy, sales, marketing, operations and technology.