Small Business Market – An Untapped Source of Increased Fee Income for Banks
The small business banking market can be a lucrative and stable source of customers. The key is to approach this market with a complete banking relationship and an understanding of the unique needs of small businesses.
Please join us for a complimentary one hour executive web briefing during which we will share experiences and insights around approaching this market.
We will discuss:
- How to grow fee income from small business accounts
- How to avoid the Profitability Killers -- 3 key decisions to avoid that reduce small business customer income
- How to estimate your small business market opportunity
- How to segment your market and tailor products to customer needs
- A small business profitability model
- A review of emerging products that will appeal to small businesses
- Five sales and marketing best practices for growing small business accounts